- Hjem /
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer and tied to information about you. By using and browsing our Sites, you consent to the use by us and third parties of cookies and other technologies in accordance with this Policy.
What are the different types of cookies?
First party cookies are our own cookies set by our Site, controlled by us, and used to provide information about the usage of our Site.
How long do cookies stay on your computer?
Two types of cookies may be used on the Site, session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site; they are deleted from your device once you leave the Service.
Persistent cookies are small files stored on your hard drive until you delete them or until they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site, recognize you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Site (see more about profiles below). Use of a persistent cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on the Site except if you choose to store your user names and PINs so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts. Then, a persistent cookie will be stored on your computer, which is linked to your account information. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Site, but you will be limited in some areas of it.
- Authentication and Preferences: Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit our Sites, remember your preferences (such as languages and communication preferences), and customize your experience with using our Sites and Services.
- Security: Cookies may enable and support our security features and to help us detect malicious activity.
- Advertising: Cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off our Sites. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took an action on the advertiser’s site. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off our Sites, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos or other contact you place within our Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
- Flash Cookies: We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser. This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.
Our List of Cookies may provide you with more information on the cookies used on our Sites. Note, the names of cookies, pixels and other technologies may change over time.
What other technologies do we use?
Like most websites, our servers use log files to analyze trends, administer our sites, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. The log file information consists of IP addresses, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, etc., and is not linked to identifiable personal information.
We may store information that we collect to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information may be tied to users’ personally identifiable information to improve the content of the Site for users, improve our Services and provide new services that are likely to be of interest to users and to direct pertinent product updates and marketing promotions to users if they have opted in to receive those promotions. We do not share personally identifiable elements of a user’s profile with other third parties. User profiles are shared in aggregate form only.
Do Not Track Response
Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?
Browser settings allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. If you use our Sites without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our Sites. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.
Your mobile operating system may let you opt out from having your information collected or used for interest-based advertising on mobile devices. You should refer to the instructions provided by your mobile device’s manufacturer, but this functionality is usually available in the “Settings” section of your device. You can also stop us from collecting information through our applications by uninstalling our applications.
For more information about these specialized cookies and other technologies, and to learn more about behavioral advertising or to opt out of this type of advertising for some companies, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Cookies on our Website
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
PHPSESSID – To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page.
For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission.
When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry.
No personal information is stored in this cookie.
_icl_current_language – WPML plugin: Stores the current language
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
_ga – Google Analytics
_gid – Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users and has an expiration of 24-hours
3. Functional Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
TawkConnectionTime – Tawk
_tawkuuid – Tawk: These cookies help us to detect our visitors’ basic information e.g. the page they are currently viewing, the language of their browser and their IP addresses. It makes possible for us to help them with the best information about how to solve their issues or answer their questions through a live chat application. The cookies also help to generate statistics about our visitors’ behavior on our pages, that allows us to build a site that satisfy their needs.